
It's been 10 months and 1 week ever since I've been with you...
baby,i want to thank you for understanding me, i know there's times i treat you very very bad,but you still never give me up,and yet you still support me with your love,by helping me to wash my clothes for me,iron my shirt for me, help me fold my clothes,cook for me to eat,when i no money for cigarette you won't hesitate to give money me money so that i can buy a pack of cigarette.
when i was about to break down, you are there for me and ask me not to give up...
i really don't know what say to you, but to say i love you.
never in my life before a girl will really do all this things for me...
really hope that the day I've become successful will come faster,than I'll take you for a ride in my ride OK?

With this two cars below
Lamborghini and lotus...
Lamborghini two seated one
Lotus

I'll make sure i get this two no matter what...

and give buy lots of things and stuffs for you like,





It may be a dream for now,but it will all turn to reality,it's just a matter of time...no matter what I'll not give up... baby,this will all happen soon... those who used to look down on me,I'll prove them all wrong... soon the good days is coming...